After its launch on Nintendo Switch, BodyQuest will be available on iOS and Android on May 27th.That's right, two months after the good reception and reviews that our educational adventure had on Nintendo's platform, it will come to mobile devices to make learning about the human body more accessible to all audiences.
BodyQuest for iOS and Android devices, adapts its mechanics so that it can be played in a tactile way and without the need to have a controller in your hands. Like the Nintendo Switch version, it takes us to the future to enter the human body with nanotechnology and find a cure to save our friend Finn.
The educational adventure stars Max, Jin, Lia and Zev, a group of young scientists who will teach us how we function on the inside as we traverse the musculoskeletal, digestive, respiratory, nervous and circulatory systems.
At the beginning of the game, we can choose which character we want to play as, and as we progress through the game, we can customise the character to our liking by unlocking new nanoskates, tools and accessories. And, if by any chance you want to change character in the middle of the game, you can do so without any problem. BodyQuest will be available on iOS and Android on 27 May, and can be found on the App Store and Google Play for €5.99.
Features of BodyQuest
- 25 different levels with over 60 challenges.
- 5 worlds related to the body systems: Musculoskeletal, Digestive, Respiratory, Nervous and Circulatory.
- 4 playable characters that can be customised by unlocking new scooters, tools and accessories.
- Varied gameplay mechanics.
- 5 different enemy types to dodge or defeat.
- Collectibles with anecdotes about the human body and medicine.
And, remember, if you prefer, you can also find BodyQuest on Nintendo Switch.