Exciting day at Didactoons because BodyQuest is now available on Nintendo Switch, after two hard years of work. The time has come to learn about how the human body works.
BodyQuest is an educational adventure that mixes the most traditional videogame mechanics with educational activities and takes us to the year 2134, when a strange alien virus arrives on Earth. Our friend Finn will be the first to be infected, and our mission is to save his life and that of all humanity.
The educational adventure stars Max, Jin, Lia and Zev, a group of scientists who, thanks to the nanotechnology of nanobots, are able to enter the human body to find a cure for the virus.
Features of BodyQuest
- 25 different levels with more than 60 different test challenges.
- 5 worlds related to body systems: Musculoskeletal, Digestive, Respiratory, Nervous & Circulatory.
- 4 playable characters to personalise to your liking with more than 20 customization items.
- 7 nano-skills to unlock by upgrading your nano-tool.
- Varied gameplay mechanics exclusive for each level.
- 5 types of different enemies.
- Special collectible items with additional anecdotes about famous scientists.
Even Ángel Martín on his morning news has echoed that BodyQuest is now available on Nintendo Switch. Thank you very much for citing the game and now we hope you can all enjoy it.
Informativo matinal para ahorrar tiempo [25/03/21] pic.twitter.com/j9lHNR3YcP— Ángel Martín Gómez (@angelmartin_nc) March 25, 2021