Help our hero to free his family!
Dino Tim is a game that helps recognizing colors, numbers and shapes for preschool children (3, 4, 5 and 6 years old) and K-12 school. They will learn effortlessly while they play.
The game is entirely translated into English but, if you wish so, you can also use Tim the Dino to learn Spanish, French, Italian… You only need to switch languages!
It suits perfectly to every age although it’s specifically suggested for pre-school and primary school (3-8 years).
Enjoy the adventure!
Some funny witches have abducted Tim’s family. Become a superhero and help him rescuing them!
Thanks to the good witch, you will be able to fly and collect figures that will allow you to do magic and turn the witches into animals!
Children will experience an exciting adventure, solving puzzle games with colors and geometric shapes, running, flying, jumping and doing magic to unblock all the dino-characters and all game modes.
- Learn to recognise geometric shapes: square, circle, rectangle, triangle, star and diamond.
- Enhance speed, attention and psychomotoricity with the color recognizing game: red, green, blue, yellow, etc.
- Learn first words, letters, consonants and vowels (literacy -abc-) in a fun manner in his native language (English).
- Start learning a foreign language (Spanish, French, Italian…) for pre-school and primary school children (3-12 years old).
- Resolve educational puzzles about different geometric shapes: squares, circles, rectangles, triangles, trapeziums and rhombuses.
- Learn and enhance coordination and fine motor skill in youngsters.
- Develop visual perception of different shapes and objects in motion.
- Develop attention and focus in children.
Our development studio, Didactoons, has wide experience in developing educational games and apps that combine learning and fun.
So don’t miss it and download the free educational game: Dino Tim!